Restaurant: Brew Buddy
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Lemon Honey Glazed Sous Vide Corn On The Cob Recipe: Corn is one of the most healthy snacking option, more so when it is full of flavour. Be it boiled sweet corn, in tortillas, nachos and cornmeal or in this recipe as raw and dressed corn cobs. Here is a flavourful, delicious corn cob recipe with a balance of tangy lemon and sweet honey along with spices. Made with the sous vide cooking technique which means “under vacuum” in French and refers to the process of vacuum-sealing food in a bag, then cooking it to a very precise temperature in a water bath that cannot be achieved through any other cooking technique. A healthy, flavourful snack that you can prepare in winters to relish with friends and family.
Ingredients Of Lemon Honey Glazed Sous Vide Corn On The Cob
- 1 piece young corn on the cob
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves (smashed)
- 1/2 cup celery stalk, chopped
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp carrot, sliced
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- for garnishing parsley
- 1 plastic bag
- 1 food thermometer
How to Make Lemon Honey Glazed Sous Vide Corn On The Cob
- 1.Marinate corn with all the ingredients and place in plastic bag. Vaccum pack the bag.
- 2.Heat water to 63 degree C and maintain the temperature.
- 3.Put the bag inside the water (start with cold water).
- 4.Cook for 160 minutes.
- 5.Take out and sprinkle paprika powder, parsley and serv