- 2 cups frozen sliced bananas
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-natural peanut butter
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth. Add more almond milk as needed.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1/2 Calories: 295 Sugar: 21 Fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 40 Fiber: 6 Protein: 12
Before you blend away in your blender, you can also add in some delicious add-ins to increase nutrition and/or add more flavor. Here are some suggestions:
- Mini chocolate chips
- Kale or Spinach
This is one of those smoothies that is best eaten thick and with a spoon. Oh, and with toppings galore. There’s nothing wrong with a handful of mini chocolate chips and a drizzle of fresh peanut butter.